|3-D Underground Imaging
utility related investigations
This option is available for many SUE projects. 3-D Ground Penetrating Radar helps us to locate underground utilities and structure and provide vertical data without the use of test holes. Beyond finding underground utilities our 3-D technology can also locate other non-utility structures that may impact your project. In many cases our equipment can be configured to your project's exact specifications.
• Find utilities conventional Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) might not
• Vertical information without test holes
• 100% geophysical investigation coverage
• Identify non-utility subsurface features that may impact your project
• Discern stacked and multi-conduit utilities.
• For many projects, the use of 3-D Underground Imaging technology is an option. Both, GPR and 3-EMI system configurations can be tailored to specific applications or project parameters.
• Support to local governments in preparation for the 2010 Census
Back to SUE Services
Learn the SUE process